The 2015 Harley-Davidson® Custom Vehicle Operations (CVO)™ line-up wields big paint, killer wheels, massive power, exclusive technology, and custom-shop details to create four fabulous, limited-production factory custom motorcycles ready to stir the soul of the most demanding rider.
The all-new CVO™ Street Glide model is a hot-rod bagger boasting a new Boom! Audio system backed by 600 watts of power streaming through four bi-amped front and rear three-way speakers for exhilarating volume and clarity. Boasting best-in-class aerodynamic performance, the all-new CVO™ Road Glide Ultra model combines a full complement of premium touring amenities with triple slipsteam vents on the all-new frame-mounted fairing. Long-haul travel with style is the mission of the CVO™ Limited model, refreshed for 2015 with new polished chrome Slicer wheels and the Airflow Collection of accessories. The nostalgic character of the CVO™ Softail® Deluxe model is updated with a new braking system and two-tone paint options.
Harley-Davidson CVO motorcycles are customized using exclusive components and paint treatments combined with numerous items from Harley-Davidson Genuine Motor Accessories. The CVO program is often used to introduce new custom components and techniques before they are offered as individual accessories.
Each Harley-Davidson CVO model is powered by a 110ci V-Twin engine, the largestdisplacement Original Equipment engine offered by Harley-Davidson and only available from the factory in CVO motorcycles. The 2015 CVO Limited, CVO Street Glide and CVO Road Glide Ultra feature the Screamin’ Eagle® Twin-Cooled™ Twin Cam 110™ engine with a combination of air-cooled and precision liquid-cooling strategies to maintain peak performance under the most demanding loads and riding conditions. The 2015 CVO Softail Deluxe is powered by the Screamin’ Eagle Twin Cam 110 V-Twin engine. All models are equipped with the Assist & Slip Clutch Pack that provides a slip feature on downshifts to reduce loading of the driveline, and hydraulic clutch actuation to reduce lever effort and maintenance. Harley-Davidson CVO models are factory-equipped with electronic cruise control, Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS), keyless ignition and the H-D Factory Security System, and an indoor/outdoor storage cover with the CVO logo.
2015 CVO Softail Deluxe
The Harley-Davidson® CVO™ Softail® Deluxe model combines the clean lines of the Harley- Davidson Softail® chassis and a distinctive Art Deco-style paint scheme with a high-performance engine and tour-ready technology. The result is a premium custom motorcycle that’s certain to turn heads as it racks up the miles. Its low center of gravity and compact rider triangle makes the CVO™ Softail® Deluxe an ideal option for riders of smaller stature. Convertible components make it quick and easy to transform the CVO™ Softail® Deluxe from a touring machine to a boulevard cruiser. Heart and soul is provided by the largest- displacement powertrain offered by Harley- Davidson, a Twin Cam 110B™ engine.
The Softail chassis mimics the clean lines of a vintage hardtail frame, but utilizes rear suspension control provided by coil-over shock absorbers mounted horizontally and out of sight within the frame rails. The rigid-mounted, counter-balanced powertrain creates a solid connection between the rider and the power that moves the motorcycle, enhancing the emotional experience of riding.
-Electronic Cruise Control
-Black high-torque 1.4kW starter
-Braided stainless steel brake and clutch lines
-Harley-Davidson® Factory Security System
-Harley-Davidson Museum® Gold Package
Two exclusive paint schemes:
– Bermuda Blue/Stardust Silver with Airflow graphics
– Black Crystal/Dark Tungsten with Airflow graphics
NEW Braking system
– New handlebar master cylinder and front caliper
– New high-stiffness 4-piston fixed caliper with larger pistons and premium piston coating
– Larger 300 mm rotor with higher effective radius
NEW Easy reach side stand
– Rigid-mounted, Air-cooled Twin Cam 110B™ Granite powder-coated powertrain engine
– Daymaker™ LED headlight and Daymaker™ LED fog lamps
– Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
– Black embossed leather seat and detachable passenger pillion finished with contrasting Toast thread
– Detachable sissy bar and luggage rack
– Detachable, locking black leather-covered saddlebags
– Detachable full-size windshield with an integrated Road Tech zumo 660 GPS Navigator with a 4.3-inch color screen
– Mustache engine guard equipped with Slipstream Collection rubber foot pads
– Low-profile chrome console with a backlit CVO™ medallion
– Riser-mounted combination digital speedometer/analog tachometer
– Chrome 9-Spoke Cast Aluminum wheels
– Nostalgic wide whitewall tires
– Chrome low-rise 1.25-inch-diameter internally-wired handlebar, supported by pull-back chrome risers and top clamp.
– Slipstream Collection accessories include narrow grips, shifter pegs, brake pedal pad, footboards, and passenger pegs
– Chrome, shorty dual exhaust system with slashdown chrome mufflers
– Integrated stop/turn/tail lights
– Keyless ignition
Source: Harley Davidson