The 2015 Harley-Davidson® Custom Vehicle Operations (CVO)™ line-up wields big paint, killer wheels, massive power, exclusive technology, and custom-shop details to create four fabulous, limited-production factory custom motorcycles ready to stir the soul of the most demanding rider.
The all-new CVO™ Street Glide model is a hot-rod bagger boasting a new Boom! Audio system backed by 600 watts of power streaming through four bi-amped front and rear three-way speakers for exhilarating volume and clarity. Boasting best-in-class aerodynamic performance, the all-new CVO™ Road Glide Ultra model combines a full complement of premium touring amenities with triple slipsteam vents on the all-new frame-mounted fairing. Long-haul travel with style is the mission of the CVO™ Limited model, refreshed for 2015 with new polished chrome Slicer wheels and the Airflow Collection of accessories. The nostalgic character of the CVO™ Softail® Deluxe model is updated with a new braking system and two-tone paint options.
Harley-Davidson CVO motorcycles are customized using exclusive components and paint treatments combined with numerous items from Harley-Davidson Genuine Motor Accessories. The CVO program is often used to introduce new custom components and techniques before they are offered as individual accessories.
Each Harley-Davidson CVO model is powered by a 110ci V-Twin engine, the largestdisplacement Original Equipment engine offered by Harley-Davidson and only available from the factory in CVO motorcycles. The 2015 CVO Limited, CVO Street Glide and CVO Road Glide Ultra feature the Screamin’ Eagle® Twin-Cooled™ Twin Cam 110™ engine with a combination of air-cooled and precision liquid-cooling strategies to maintain peak performance under the most demanding loads and riding conditions. The 2015 CVO Softail Deluxe is powered by the Screamin’ Eagle Twin Cam 110 V-Twin engine. All models are equipped with the Assist & Slip Clutch Pack that provides a slip feature on downshifts to reduce loading of the driveline, and hydraulic clutch actuation to reduce lever effort and maintenance. Harley-Davidson CVO models are factory-equipped with electronic cruise control, Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS), keyless ignition and the H-D Factory Security System, and an indoor/outdoor storage cover with the CVO logo.
2015 CVO Road Glide Ultra
Tour with some swagger aboard the CVO™ Road Glide® Ultra motorcycle. The new frame-mounted fairing combines stylish menace with aerodynamic excellence, and was a big, blank canvas for the CVO styling team that devised a slashing new paint scheme to cover its flanks. Fine-tuned in a wind tunnel, the CVO Road Glide fairing has triple splitstream vents and a 13.5-inch touring windshield to virtually eliminate head buffeting. Special air deflectors under the fairing create a cooling jet stream over the legs of rider and passenger. An exclusive 1.25-inch diameter handlebar offers more pull-back and height to put the rider in an ideal long-haul posture.
The color-matched inner fairing holds a color Touch screen Boom!™ Box 6.5 GT infotainment system with 3D GPS, 6.5-inch Boom!™ Bagger speakers with 75-watt-per channel amplification. When the sun goes down, brilliant Dual Daymaker™ Reflector LED headlamps turn night almost to daylight. The influence of Project RUSHMORE includes Reflex™ Linked Brakes with ABS, One-Touch latches, stout 49mm forks, and a shotgun position with comfort that’s the envy of the touring world. A dual-control heated seat, Mirror Chrome Slicer Custom wheels, Premium pull-out luggage, back-lit hand control and dash switches and a high-output charging system are also standard equipment.
– Premium Paint color options
– Screamin’ Eagle Twin-Cooled™ High Output Twin Cam 110™ Granite powder-coated powertrain with 110 Screamin’ Eagle® identifiers on cylinder heads
– 6-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission
– Hydraulic Assist & Slip clutch
– Electronic Cruise Control
– Low-maintenance belt drive
– Mirror Chrome Custom Slicer wheels with 90-degree valve stem
– Frame-mounted fairing with “Jet stream” fairing wind deflectors and NEW triple Splitstream vents
– 13.5-inch custom windshield and chrome trim
– 1.25-inch diameter chrome ergonomic handlebar
– Dual Daymaker™ Reflector LED Headlamp
– Color-matched inner fairing with dual storage compartments and Jukebox media compartment with USB connection
– Airflow Collection heated hand grips, brake pedal pad and shifter peg, rider and passenger floorboards, shifter and rear brake levers
– Dual-control heated seat with perforated leather pattern, Hammock style suspension system and re-shaped rider area
– Reflex™ Linked Brakes with ABS; floating open front brake rotors
– Ergonomic hand controls with intuitive design and improved tactile feel
– Boom!™ Box 6.5 GT audio system with GPS and touchscreen, Bluetooth capability, with 75-watt per channel amplifier and four Boom!™ Audio speakers, CB radio
– One-Touch access to the Tour-Pak®, saddlebags, Jukebox, and fuel tank door permits latching and unlatching with a press or pull of a finger
– Rear LED stop, turn, and position lights located on the Tour-Pak®
– Chrome 2-1-2 dual exhaust with tapered mufflers • Raised, “stadium-style” gauges with lighted tic band
– CVO™ Carryout Tour-Pak® and saddlebag liners • Power Locking System provides push-button locking feature for the Tour-Pak® luggage, saddlebags and ignition
– Keyless ignition and the H-D® Factory Security System
Source: Harley Davidson