The 2015 Harley-Davidson® Custom Vehicle Operations (CVO)™ line-up wields big paint, killer wheels, massive power, exclusive technology, and custom-shop details to create four fabulous, limited-production factory custom motorcycles ready to stir the soul of the most demanding rider.
The all-new CVO™ Street Glide model is a hot-rod bagger boasting a new Boom! Audio system backed by 600 watts of power streaming through four bi-amped front and rear three-way speakers for exhilarating volume and clarity. Boasting best-in-class aerodynamic performance, the all-new CVO™ Road Glide Ultra model combines a full complement of premium touring amenities with triple slipsteam vents on the all-new frame-mounted fairing. Long-haul travel with style is the mission of the CVO™ Limited model, refreshed for 2015 with new polished chrome Slicer wheels and the Airflow Collection of accessories. The nostalgic character of the CVO™ Softail® Deluxe model is updated with a new braking system and two-tone paint options.
Harley-Davidson CVO motorcycles are customized using exclusive components and paint treatments combined with numerous items from Harley-Davidson Genuine Motor Accessories. The CVO program is often used to introduce new custom components and techniques before they are offered as individual accessories.
Each Harley-Davidson CVO model is powered by a 110ci V-Twin engine, the largestdisplacement Original Equipment engine offered by Harley-Davidson and only available from the factory in CVO motorcycles. The 2015 CVO Limited, CVO Street Glide and CVO Road Glide Ultra feature the Screamin’ Eagle® Twin-Cooled™ Twin Cam 110™ engine with a combination of air-cooled and precision liquid-cooling strategies to maintain peak performance under the most demanding loads and riding conditions. The 2015 CVO Softail Deluxe is powered by the Screamin’ Eagle Twin Cam 110 V-Twin engine. All models are equipped with the Assist & Slip Clutch Pack that provides a slip feature on downshifts to reduce loading of the driveline, and hydraulic clutch actuation to reduce lever effort and maintenance. Harley-Davidson CVO models are factory-equipped with electronic cruise control, Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS), keyless ignition and the H-D Factory Security System, and an indoor/outdoor storage cover with the CVO logo.
2015 CVO Limited
Enhanced by Project RUSHMORE, the 2015 CVO™ Limited is a super-premium touring motorcycle that offers the ultimate in comfort, convenience, power and style for the rider who really wants it all, plus the custom exclusivity of brilliant chrome and fabulous paint.
The CVO™ Limited is built on the innovative Harley-Davidson® Touring chassis, based on a single-spar, rigid backbone frame and a stout swingarm developed to withstand the demands of long-haul touring riders and today’s more- powerful engines.
-Electronic Cruise Control
-Black high-torque 1.4kW starter
-Braided stainless steel brake and clutch lines
-Harley-Davidson® Factory Security System
-Harley-Davidson Museum® Gold Package
-Three exclusive paint schemes:
– Palladium Silver/Typhoon Maroon
– Gold Rush/Carbon Dust
– Carbon Dust/Charcoal Slate
-NEW Mirror Chrome Slicer Custom wheels with new easy-access, 90 degree valve stem”
-NEW Airflow Collection including rider footboard insert and rider pan, passenger footboard inserts, shifter pegs, brake pedal and cover, highway pegs, heated hand grips with gnurled inserts and shifter lever arms
– Twin-Cooled™ Twin Cam 110™ engine with Automatic Compression Release
– Wind-tunnel tested Batwing fairing with Splitstream vent and short windshield for reduced head buffeting
– Reflex™ Linked Brakes with ABS; floating open front brake rotors
– Daymaker™ LED headlight and fog lights; LED stop/turn/tail lights
– Boom!™ Box 6.5 GT audio system with GPS and touchscreen, Bluetooth capability, with 60- watt per channel amplifier and four Boom!™ Bagger speakers
– Jukebox media compartment with USB connection and One-Touch access door
– Restyled saddlebags with chrome One-Touch design latch
– Redesigned Tour-Pak® case with One-Touch latch and integrated lock, Premium integral Tour-Pak® luggage rack, CVO™ Carryout Tour-Pak® and saddlebag liners, Power Locking System
– One Touch Design: A functional element applied to the Tour-Pak®, saddlebags, Jukebox, and fuel tank door permits latching and unlatching with a press or pull of a finger
– Ergonomic hand controls with intuitive design and improved tactile feel
– Color-matched inner fairing with diamond-cut fairing cap
– 49 mm telescopic front forks, stiffer triple clamps and larger steering bearings
– Streamlined, low profile front fender • Dual control heated seat with perforated leather pattern
– Large passenger seating area optimized for greater comfort
– Great leg clearance for a comfortable riding position
Source: Harley Davidson