From the double-barreled stare of its twin headlamps to the knobby tread of its burly tires, the Harley-Davidson® Fat Bob® makes a statement that is not subtle. But this motorcycle offers more than attitude. The rigid steel backbone of its Dyna® frame, a pair of thick 49 mm fork legs and chassis geometry that’s tuned to turn make the Fat Bob a cruiser willing to hunt for corners and a blast to ride. Dual front disc brakes haul the Fat Bob down in a hurry.
-6-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission
-Exposed under-seat battery box
-Forward-mounted rider footpegs with brake and shift levers
-Optional Harley-Davidson® Smart Security System with hands-free security fob
-Optional Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) (factory-installed)
-Optional Engine Idle Temperature Management Strategy (EITMS) (Dealer activated option)
NEW Paint color options
– Blacked-out 1690 cc Twin Cam 103™ engine
– Blacked-out triple clamps, headlamp trim ring, rear shock covers, and battery box cover.
– Black machined, Aluminum Slotted Disc wheels with laser-engraved graphics
– Blunt-cut staggered-dual mufflers mated to “Tommy Gun” 2-1-2 collector exhaust with slotted chrome shields
– Slash-cut rear fender
– Recessed twin-ring LED tail lamp
– Slim and sporty ergonomic seat and has a perforated cover and silver contrast stitching
– Console with an integral ignition switch and a five-inch electronic speedometer with multifunction LCD display and LED indicator lights
– Diagonal-stripe fuel tank graphics
– Dual front disc brakes
– Five-gallon Fat Bob® fuel tank.
– Sport front fender with painted brace supports.
– Chrome 1.25-inch diameter drag-style handlebar is internally-wired and mounted on black risers.
– High-performance coil-over rear shocks
– Forward-mounted rider footpegs and controls.
– 180mm-16 rear/130mm-16 front tires
– Black fork lowers and mirrors
– Twin chrome headlamps
Source: Harley Davidson